These are all actual questions and comments I have heard at my time at Magiquest...
- "I just bought the game, how do I fight the dragon?"
- "Let's fight the fairy first, then heal the dragon..."
- "The QuestMaster looks like a pedo"
- "Which quest do you do to become a Master Magi?"
- "Master Magi 13? That's not a rank"
- "How do you do 150 quests and 90,000 XP in 6 hours?"
My thoughts about the above:
- Maybe, y'know, read the guide? And take it a little slower?
- I don't know how you can fight the fairy and heal the dragon, but you can heal the fairy and fight the dragon? -.-
- I have to admit that I kinda agree xD
- The Master Magi Quest...
- Well then...
- Lots and lots of grinding xD
If you have more feel free to comment!Read more >
On September 15, the Magiquest at Funplex is set to close down.
About three and a half years ago, I had visited the Magiquest at Funplex for the first time. At first, I was kind of annoyed that I had to redo all of my progress (I had just gotten Master Magi at Poconos GWL.) However, every time I went there, I got to know and like this cute little location, tucked away in the arcade.
After a while, going to Funplex became one of my favorite things to do. The staff were all so friendly, and some gave me tips for my Heroic and Master Magi quests. There were a couple that I would see a lot, and would look forward to seeing again. Even though I had already beat the game at this point, helping newer players always made me feel good, as well as top…Read more >
This wiki's forum is not a forum. I would like an admin to fix that.Read more >
There should be an article on just wands (with toppers at the bottom), 1 on just the compass, and 1 on just the key. Also 1 on just apparel. 1 for the Anciant Book of Wisdom too.Read more >
Correction: Top Gold just counts your gold from the award period. Sorry!
After mentioning the Score Boards a couple times in the previous installment of After Master Magi, I decided that I should make today's article about topping the boards. I'm sure most of you have made it up there before, and this article is not meant to be dumbed down. To keep this more of an intermediate/advanced level post, I'll post more basic info on the topics in a separate post.
Before we start, I would like to state my intentions for this article. These tips are not meant as some kind of instant solution. They will let you top daily or weekly, and monthly at best, with a day trip. They will not instantly catapult you onto yearly, let alone all time. Keep that i…
Read more >
So what do you do once you reach Master Magi, you ask? Well, the obvious answer would be to do Adventures. But what if you've done all those? Well, there are still options, including CompassQuest, Master Magi and Heroic quests, working your way up the Score Boards, and gaining additional Levels. Since I feel like spreading these posts out, I will be making this into a series of blogs about the aforementioned subjects.
Being a bit of a level freak, I will start this off with how to get levels efficiently.
First of all, for those of you who haven't read the article on ranks and levels, I will quote the relevant part of the article over here.
"There are additional Master Magi ranks (Mstr Magi 2-16) that are merely titles. Master Magi 2 can be…Read more >
Hi! I`m Da Villager and today I am here to give you tips on improving your Magiquest experience!
- The timed Heroic Quests (that I know and have beat) (feel free to correct me, it`s been over a year since I did them) are: Lightning, Ice Arrow, Master Magi, and Protection.
- Levels do not transfer between locations. This tip is not so much gameplay, but more me being a level freak.
- Some Heroic Quest tips:
- Reveal is just the ingredients for the normal version, but in reverse order.
- For Portal, cast at the star eight times, instead of five.
- Enchant is three chests and a painting, not three and a stone like the normal version.
4. The levels past Master Magi 1 don`t really matter, but some players like to count and compare them for fun. F…Read more >